2018 is a year that promises new adventures!
deepen your spiritual connection in nature
shift negative emotions to the freedom of love
rejuvenate! dream! set forth your magnificence!
Two Events coming up soon! Be spontaneous! Join us!
1. Blue Moon Meditation (Wed, Jan 31st) 2. Blue Bird Bath Retreat (Sat, Feb 3rd, Sun, Feb 4th)
Super Blood Blue Moon Meditation
The sweet energy of our last Animal Flower Cave’s Wolf Meditation on January 3rd still vibrates within and we continue this momentum of a year filled with adventure down at the wild shores of Bath.
We are in for a double treat because January 2018 has two Wolf Moons and two Super Moons and a Lunar Eclipse on January 31st!!
This is no ordinary moon. For the first time in 150 years we will have a lunar eclipse, in which the earth’s shadow fully covers the moon, where the sun, earth, moon, all align. Because of the sun’s light it is likely that we will see a blood red moon.
The energies will be strong! Super strong! Cleanse! Dream! Set forth your magnificence!
- Wednesday, Jan 31st will be our second wolf moon adventure starting at 6:00 p.m. until 8:30/9 p.m.
- The blue moon will rise at 18:18 p.m.
- Enjoy a Seaside Seated Meditation
- A lying Full Moon Yoga Nidra Meditation (relax into the earth and feel the moon beams and star lights)
- A Reef Walk Meditation (if the reef is up - reef shoes are a must!)
- And drum roll ........... you will meet Donna Sealy a First Nations Healer. Donna and her sister Lois will teach us and gift us with a Sacred Native American Drumming experience
- Bring along a mat/blanket to lie on, cushion to sit on and a drum or rattle or anything you can make a beat with!
- Another unique event unfolds!
Blue Bird Bath Retreat
"Somewhere over the rainbow Blue Birds Fly and So Do I"
Strengthen your spiritual connection and live in balance, alignment and partnership with a higher power.
Connect to the deeper truth of who you really are and the story of your true power as the creatress of your life.
On completion of our Wednesday night meditation you have the opportunity to come back down to Bath on Saturday to participate in our weekend retreat at the Blue House which will run Saturday, February 3rd from 9 until 5 p.m. and Sunday February 4th from 9 until noon.
This weekend retreat happens once in awhile just like a blue moon. The last one was Nov 2015! Don't miss out on this special occasion.
Your retreat includes :-
- A fun filled restorative schedule starting from Saturday 9 to 5 and continuing Sunday 9 to noon.
- A Saturday lunch prepared by Payal a native of India. Her vegetarian cuisine will be a delicious treat!
We will mix up our retreat based on your tune and the blue bird tune. We will intuitively let our retreat unfold. Here are some of the fun options we will pick from.
- Partnered Breath Work
- Native American Traditions
- Navajo Hand Game
- Shamanic Drumming
- Zen Writing
- Clay Spirit Work
- Finding your Animal Totem
- Walking Meditations
- Reef Walking
- Theatre of Selves (psychology of selves play)
- Floating Meditation
- Sacred Wood Walk & Meditation
- Sacred Pipe Ceremony
- If you would like to sleepover contact me as soon as possible there is very limited space
- The accommodation is very rustic!
- Event 1 - Wednesday night meditation $30
- Event 2 - Weekend Retreat (Saturday all day and Sunday morning) $300